Talk to Him

Sometimes I just need someone to talk to before I start studying. Just to release every complicated thoughts in my mind. Then I realized there is Allah swt whom I can talk to Him every single pain, every time. The difference is when I talked to people there's some response either positive or not. But when I talk to Allah swt there's no response directly from Him. And I realized again, Qur'an has the answer. Allah swt never leave us alone. Allah never let us walk in this life with confusion. We are the ignorance, not Allah swt. Talk to Him then read the Qur'an. Say Bismillah, we can open it randomly and insyaAllah find the answer.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BOOK REVIEW – PELUKIS JALANAN & ARKITEK JALANAN BY TEME ABDULLAH

My University Life (Part 1)

10 KUALITAS PRIBADI YANG DISUKAI